It seems so hard to find friends these days... And it makes me very sad to see that child-haters, people with mental problems etc. fill all the friending groups... Well, I'm looking for a few decent friends. Here are the main stuff and if you even share some of my interests read on my profile, that's a bonus;)
- I'm a traditionalist and a Pagan (not Wiccan)
- I'm not a feminist. I don't need feminism;)
- I love children and although currently unemployed (because of moving country very soon) I'm working in childcare and that's what I want to do in the future also.
- I'm a dog-person and wouldn't have a cat at home BUT I don't hate cats. I adore all noble animals of Mother Nature.
- I collect geeky cookbooks, my favourite is the Official Game Of Thrones cookbook.
- That being said, I love cooking and experimenting with food.
- I love Nature.
- I'm a huge fan of craft beer:)
- I'm a crazy doll-lady, collecting Monster High, Disney and Living Dead Dolls:)
- I'm not scared of spiders, but wasps freak me out.
- I'm NOT autistic/ADD/ADHD/borderline etc.
- I'm straight.
Dealbreakers: feminists and childfree people, scroll down please to the previous entries;)
- (no subject)