Hello everyone out there in Livejournal land.
I'm Adrian, I'm 20 and very new to this magical, sparkly thing that is livejournal. As such, I'm a little bit of a loner and would love to meet some new fantabulous people.
So here's some random things you need to know about me(and probably a few things you didnt really want to know):
- I'm from Sydney, Australia, but I'm living in Helsinki, Finland at the moment, studying at the Helsinki University of Art and Design.
- I'm a bit of an art nerd, with a slightly unhealthy fondness for theatre (I'm a theatre design major).
- I play the bass guitar incredibly badly (and I mean REALLY badly), but it presently is my new obsession.
- I dont act my age. I'm kind of a twelve year old in an adult body who probably shouldnt be allowed to drive or drink suspicious substances in bars.
- I can drive on the right AND the left side of the road! ...major accomplishment, beleive me.
- I have quite an interesting sense of humour.
- I've played field hockey since I was seven, but the moment the Finns tried to make me do it on ice, I managed to fall and break my wrist.
- I'm lactose intollerant
- I am a little bit dyslexic and there are simply some words I just cant spell.
- I have pretty eclectic taste in music. Some days my ears go "YEAH METAL!", other days I want to listen to jazz and I'm usually always up for some classic rock. Big fan of bands/artists like Nightwish, Brother Firetribe, Skid Row, Queen, David Bowie. The list could go on and on, but I'll spare you the details.
- I love travel. There is nothing I would rather do than wander around a foreign city by myself with a map and a camera.
- I tend to ramble a bit. ie, a LOT
- I also tend to make things out to be a whole lot more important than they actually are. drama queen? me? no...
- sarastic. need I say more?
- give me a mango (a propper australian one, not these sad rocks that europeans buy for some reason) or some cupcakes and I will love you forever.
well, that's pretty much me. Anything else anyone feels like asking, go for it.
hope I can meet some people here who have stuff in common.
love, affection, cupcakes etc,