• Currently transferring colleges;
• There are some days when I look like this.
• I'm into loads of things that pretty much everyone else is into ;D Most of my hobbies/interests are: photography, doodling, writing, haiku, cartoons, making icons, reading, drinking, psychology (behavioral and social), science (physics and astronomy), mythology, Weird NJ, and especially music. A better and more complete list of my favorite books/music/movies/tv-cartoon shows can be found here. The more we have in common, the better we'll get along. :3
• However, the things I absolutely love are: The Adventures of Tin Tin, Calvin & Hobbes, Fahrenheit 451, The Great Gatsby, The Hitchikers Guide To The Galaxy, Lord of the Flies, The Phantom Tollbooth, Shakespeare, The Things They Carried, V For Vendetta, Will Eisner, Angels & Airwaves, The Arcade Fire, Billy Joel, Bruce Springsteen, Coldplay, The Dropkick Murphys, Emilie Autumn, Eminem, GWAR, The Hush Sound, The Killers, Linkin Park, Meatloaf, Panic! At The Disco, P!nk, The Ramones, Slipknot, Snow Patrol, T.I., U2, various Broadway and Disney musicals, Alice In Wonderland, Anchorman, Beauty & the Beast, The Blues Brothers, The Breakfast Club, Children of Men, Crash, Hunchback of Notre-Dame, Jackass 2, Kung Fu Panda, The Lion King, Moulin Rouge, Mulan, Nightmare Before Christmas, Orgazmo, Paprika, Predator, The Princess Bride, The Producers, Quarantine, Rocky Horror Picture Show, Spirited Away, Superbad, Transformers, Wall-E, The Warriors, Angel, Avatar: the Last Airbender, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, CSI: LV & Miami, Digimon, Dragonball Z, Fairly Oddparents!, Futurama, House, Lupin III, South Park, Spongebob Sqaurepants, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
• I write about everything and nothing in my journal. It can be from dumb memes to long rants about Why I Can't Park In My Driveway Today. Sometimes I have photo-only posts, or art-only posts. I have separate journals for writing and icons, usually I pimp whatevers going on there onto my regular journal. I have strong political feelings (Obama, betches), as well as a tendency to be super-sarcastic and somewhat offending. But only somewhat! I ALSO LIKE TO ABUSE THE CAPSLOCK KEY.
• I try to comment as often as I can on my friends entries. Just because I don't comment doesn't mean that I'm not reading your journal. Sometimes I'm not really sure of what to say!
• You should be awesome. That's really my only request to whoever wants to friend. Well, that, and writing an entry every now and then so I know that you're alive. ;D• Check out my profile page just to be sure of what you're getting yourself into.
• If you're thinking about friending, please comment on this post, and not anywhere else on my journal! And don't just anonymously friend. Let me know so I can friend back, okay bbs?