I really don't know what else to say, so this is kinda of a cop out, but posting some of my LJ bio here.
I grew up an only child and lived with parents that hovered over me. Because of that fact I came to RPI, where I'm currently finishing up my bachelors in Psychology. I'm half way through my last semester, then it's off to grad school somewhere. In the meantime I'm enjoying my last few months here, just living my life.
Other random stuff about me
-Born and raised in Michigan
- Top five movie in no order: Stranger Than Fiction, Gladiator, Return of the King, The Dark Knight, and Big Fish
You know here's some more random stuff about that I stole from a facebook note that I wrote.
1. I trust people a lot, and trust that if they say something they will do it. I've gotten burned by this trust a lot, but still maintain it.
2. I sometimes wonder if I'm manic depressive, because I am usually really happy for a few days, than because of almost nothing I become really depressed.
3. I'm continually questioning whether I say fuck, and man to much.
4. I know that I bitch a lot, and have tried to stop, but it just feels good to vent to people.
5. I know most of my problems with the world exist in my head, yet I still make them into larger issues than they actually are.
6. I already know what I want as my second tattoo
7. I feel at peace the most when I'm on the water, either wakeboarding, on my Jetski or just relaxing on the shore.
8. Most of my dreams are like action movies with me as the hero.
9. I really wish I knew if I was on the right path to take me to a job I will love.
10. If I didn't have friends who I knew I could tell everything and anything, I think I would go insane.
11. I love Seattle and hope to live there one day
12. I have a hard time changing anything about me and an even harder time implementing advice people give me, because I'm so set in my ways.
13. I believe in true love, even though I haven't found it for myself.
14. I do believe in karma to some extent, and this makes me wonder about some of the stuff that happens to me.
15. I would love to get in an actual fist fight with somebody once
16. I love peanut butter sandwiches and at them almost exclusively throughout most of my school years, that's 1st-12th grade.
Also here are some more random words about me.
Loyal, Social, Logical, Easily jealous, Rather reserved , Highly attentive, Likes to criticize, Needs close friends, Ambitious, serious, Smart, neat and organized, Hardworking and productive, Loves to teach and be taught, Quiet unless excited or tensed, Sensitive and has deep thoughts, Knows how to make others happy, Searches for the greatest romance, Resistant to illnesses but prone to colds, Romantic but has difficulties expressing love.
If you'd like to add me, comment here so that I know to add you back and we'll go from there.