Hometown: Mobile, AL
Current city: Atlanta, GA
25 Things about me that may or may not be of interest to you.
1. I am deeply disturbed by the 60 Minutes segment on flip-flops and why they're hazardous to our health.
2. I steal glassware from bars when intoxicated.
3. I have never been in a car accident. Or a plane crash.
4. I always crave Woodchuck Amber cider.
5. Musicians are way sexier than athletes.
6. I am extraordinarily sensitive to and observant of people's facial expressions, tones, body language, and gestures.
7. I am couldn't live without my iPhone. I literally control my entire life from it.
8. The list of my favorite movies is strange (Brick; Big Fish; Fried Green Tomatoes; Girl, Interrupted). Even more strange is the list of movies I haven't seen (LOTR, Gladiator, Troy, and Star Wars, just to name a few.)
9. My mom never chose Jiff. We lived in a Peter Pan household.
10. I'm very good at photography, especially candids. I love it, and would love to open my own studio.
11. Favorite smells: anything coconut or tropical fruit because it reminds me of the beach; Japanese Cherry Blossom from Bath & Body Works.
12. Alanis Morissette is one of the most brilliant writers of our time.
13. I am not fully convinced that everybody actually loves Raymond.
14. Not a big chocolate fan, surprisingly. But dip a strawberry in it and I'm yours.
15. I've broken my arm (fell off a horse), been shot with a pellet gun, and hit by a truck... all before age 10.
16. If I could have one superpower, it would be invisibility.
17. I've never flown a kite.
18. Favorite foods: pizza, fruits, and the farm-raised beef from back home (my family are cattle farmers. YUM!)
19. I've had stitches in my back, shin, and tongue.
20. Will do anything to be outdoors and feel like a day spent inside is wasted.
21. Adolf Hitler fascinates me.
22. HATE cats. LOVE dogs, and any other animal besides cats. Even spiders.
23. I tried to give blood once, but my iron was too low. I haven't tried since.
24. I wish I were more patient.
25. I really hate whiny white boy music.
The 1989 and 2009 versions of me:
The current pic is a couple months old, but the only difference is my hair is about an inch longer.