A little bit about me: I'm a nice person and I care a lot about people. I'm forgiving, but I never forget. I don't do drugs, I don't smoke and I don't drink alcohol. I don't care if others do so long as they respect my lifestyle. I'll be friends with pretty much anyone. I'm not into the whole labels thing. I love love love animals, especially cats. I've got 2 of them and plan on having more whenever I'm on my own. I get a kick out of playing old school video games (Super Nintendo, Nintendo 64). I have a tiny obsession with Pokemon. Oh, come on!! They're just so cute. :) I'm fascinated by psychology and human behavior as well as criminology. I'd love to be a social worker or a profiler. I used to volunteer my time to help disabled people. I had a blast doing it and I miss it very much.
Things you might be able to relate to:
- I have generalized anxiety as well as social anxiety / social phobia. I've been struggling with it my entire life and most people don't understand it. However, I'm getting better with the right psychologist and am getting my life back on track.
- I love animals.
- My favorite band is Within Temptation.
- My favorite television show is Criminal Minds.
- I was in an abusive relationship for almost 4 years with my first boyfriend. We aren't together anymore and I've found someone new who I swear is my soul mate, but my relationship with him is still hard because of my social anxiety and because of my previous relationship that brought on trust issues with men.
- My Mother was an alcoholic, and she isn't in my life anymore.
- I live with my Father in an Apartment.
- I love Psychology, Human Behavior and Criminology.
- I want to save the world and people.
- I don't drink, I don't do drugs and I don't smoke.
- I'm an Aries.
- I have a huge fear of needles.