Here's a little more:
- I love when people comment on my art. It makes me feel good that people actually looked and cared.
- I have been with my partner, Amber, since October 4, 2008.
- I will try to comment as much as possible on your entries, but sometimes I forget or I'm busy or whatever. I will definitely make an attempt, though.
- My goal in life career-wise is to become a psychologist. I was diagnosed with depression at age 11, and bi-polar disorder at age 17. I want to help people. :)
- People consider me a grammar "nazi", being that I have the tendency to nitpick nearly every mistake in writing. I can't help it, and it bugs me. D:
- My mother passed away in May of this year. I might not talk about it, but if I ever seem weird, that could be why.
- There's so much more that I'll go through in my entries.
Let's be friends! :D