Hello! My name is Lens. I've been on LJ for as long as I can remember. Haha. Okay, not that long, but I've been a part of livejournal since at least 6th grade so that would be ... 8 years ago? Holy Gods! I took a fairly long hiatus, but I've been blogging in other places for a year or so and my style has changed somewhat. I love making new friends, and I love giving and receiving comments. [[That makes it sound sort of XXX, doesn't it?]]
Some things about me, you say?
- I am a 22 year old female living in Rochester, NY.
- However, in December I'll be moving back in with my parents in New Jersey out of necessity.
- I have two cats and am living with a roommate/boyfriend/exboyfriend/friend/lo
ver/it's complicated <- that would be the necessity.
- I'm a huge bookworm and do book reviews whenever I finish a novel.
- I am an incredibly religious person - though my religion is a mishmash of Pagan spiritualities.
- I'm an Education and English major who works at a camp for kids with special needs during the summer.
- Unfortunately, I am unemployed during the year.
- I write about everything from my friends, school, my cats, my emotional condition, politics, opinions, sex, etc. etc.
- I'm an amateur photographer, and those photos occasionally make their way into my blogs.
- I'm addicted easily to stupid television shows.
- I can talk about nothing for hours.
- If there ever were a zombie apocalypse, the vultures would take over the world. Think about it. What creatures would benefit from loads of walking dead flesh? Scavengers. Since Vultures can fly, they'd avoid a lot of the other scavengers and would probably develop intelligence.