-I'm Cory, I'm 21 and just moved from Edmonton to Vancouver with my girlfriend Andreea.
-I work as an Ironworker, which means I erect(I know, I'm an erector haha, I've heard the joke before) steel buildings such as high rises and warehouses. I've been doing it for almost two years now. I don't plan on staying in it. I want to go on to other things.
-On that note, I just started taking night school to get some post-secondary education, after which I plan on going into project managing.
- I don't drink or do drugs, I hesitate to use the word Straight-edge because of the negative connotations the word holds from so many stupid teens using not knowing the true meaning behind the word.
- I'm also vegetarian, and I haven't eaten meat since the summer. I think it is one of the best choices I could make in my life, and I'm slowly working myself into veganism.
- My favorite dish is stir-fry. <3
- I'm super awkward and shy, so I have a hard time making new friends irl. I'm super nice though.
- I bought a 2009 Corrola in summer 2008, I love my car, but I hate being 27,000 dollars in debt.
- I love video games, sadly it is my only real passion. I plan on starting up a game review website with a good friend of mine (nerd).
- I am also the biggest Star Wars nerd you'll ever meet. Hands down.
- I don't watch much TV since moving, but my favorite shows are Lost, House, and Futurama.
- I love a wide variety of music, and it would take me hours to list all the bands I like, so I'll just Emotive Hardcore, Hardcore in general, Crust punk, and indie.
- Some of my favorite bands are Trial, Funeral Diner, dredg, Clann Zu, Union of Uranus, Black Flag, Disrupt.
That's all I can really think of at the moment.
Oh and pic (I feel like I'm posting on a dating site haha)