A lot of people post here because they have new journals or they've just come back after a long time or whatever. I've had this journal for quite a while and I'm not planning on abandoning it any time soon, except in the case of electrical apocalypse (the demise of the internet, y'all.)
I'm pretty eclectic so I post regularly with a variety of different things. I'd say my journal is at least 90% public entries so you can check it out if you'd like. It's a great waste of time.
That dinosaur picture, yeah there's a whole entry about those. I felt sad after valentine's day so I had a dinosaur cupcake party to cheer myself up. Just a sample.
Time for some bulleted lists!
- about 95% grammatically correct
- a collector
- a procrastinator
- a big kid and a little adult
- trying to find my place in the world
- pleasantly sarcastic and sometimes cynical
- bored a lot
If you don't want to read my profile,
- making things into haiku
- collecting toys
- uncommonly used punctuation;
- Finding things (Found Magazine)
- abandoned places
- kitschy shit
- jesus (in a platonic manner)
- label makers
- eating candy for breakfast
- bizarre cartoons made for kids (with underlying adult concepts, ooh)
- converse sneakers
- stuff from the 1990's
- picture books
- outer space stuff
I don't like:
- shopping carts
- pens at the bank, on those little chains
- my job
- people who only talk about relationships and nothing else
- people who add just to get comments and that's it
- vacuuming, yeah vacuuming sucks, and it's a bitch to spell.
Myself and some stuff I do, did, made or enjoy (how's that for a header?)
Okay, yeah, I'm tired of looking for pictures.
Add me if you want to. I'm not looking for a fan club and you don't have to comment all the time.
Just if you're interested and especially if you're interesting, yeah, go ahead. Please.