ok, now I thought this video was loltastic. So I wrote: "OMG IT MAY BE THE STUPIDEST THING I'VE SEEN ALL WEEK. And that includes a tea cup yorkshire terrier with a piece of shit hanging out its butthole being chased by a toddler at the park. HHA omg, I mean, I've never watched these twilight movies... But this video? HOLY CRAP it's like the video love letter of a 15 year old nerdy virgin girl to the Nickelback-loving douche of her dreams. HOMIGOD THE MUSIC. lols, WHO thought this cover was a good idea?"
The thing is? Hardly anyone on my flist thought this was as hilarious as I did. Disappointment abounds. Now, I love my flist, but I really need to have some people who watched this and couldn't stop lolling, the song is SO FUCKING HORRIBLE. I don't think I'm a mean-spirited person, but I do like to laugh at dumbass shit, and in my mind, this certainly qualifies.
Other things I like in an lj-friend:
- You're over 21.
- You update regularly about your daily life in an amusing manner. And that means you give enough details for me to follow along, but not so many details that I feel like I'm reading your diary.
- You enjoy comments. This is key for me. I like to give and receive comments. I know not everyone does, and that's cool for them. But for me? I love having nice comment convos with my friends.
- You're educated without being a douche.
- You can poke fun of and laugh at the absurdities of life without being a bitch.
- You can laugh at yourself.
My journal's mainly locked, but there are some public entries if you'd like to take a look and see what I normally post about.