My name is Ashley. I'll be 22 in June. I was born and raised in Delaware. In my journal I write about things that are bothering me, things that make me happy, my BF/relationship, my home life, my (lack of a) social life, fandoms and whatever else I feel like talking about. If you don't like what I update about, that's fine, but do not leave nasty and/or negative comments because I will remove you. I'm not here for that stuff and I do not want other peoples negativity in my journal.
Things I like are as follows:
MUSIC: The Spill Canvas, Lady GaGa, The Fray, Britney Spears, Tegan & Sara and Paramore
MOVIES: anything Disney (/Pixar), anything w/Kate Winslet, Ryan Gosling, Rachel McAdams, Reese Witherspoon,anything romantic and horror
TV SHOWS: Most of the TV shows I enjoy are now off the air and only show in reruns, but they are... Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Angel, Dawson's Creek, Friends, The Nanny, The Golden Girls, old school Nickelodeon/Cartoon Network shows, Dexter and Heroes
BOOKS: Anythiny by Jodi Picoult, The Harry Potter Series, The Twilight Saga (don't judge me! & I'm not a crazy "Twihard"), Nicholas Sparks, Christopher Pike, romance, mystery and horror
Things I do not like are:
liars, idiots, people who lack common sense, bigots, rudeness, selfishness, ignorance, restrictions, Miley Cyrus, bratty kids, drama... And a lot of other stuff.
You can find more of my likes/dislikes in my userinfo.
I'm a friendly person and a good friend. I'm well-rounded. I have my bitchy moments, my weird moments and the moments when I'm a complete spaz. I am very open about my problems on my LJ. I sometimes share TMI, but it is my journal, afterall. Most of the time, if I'm sharing too much, it will be put behind a cut with a warning; ha. I am a bit of a spelling nerd. I hate when I can't understand what people are saying because they don't spell correctly or use punctuation. I do not like people telling me I'm wrong for the way I feel or for the opinions I have or the things I believe in (or don't believe in!). I don't like people making me feel inadequate. I like the person I am and I will not have people make me doubt myself, especially people who hardly know me.
PLEASE DO NOT ADD ME IF:
- You always talk about drugs or alcohol, how "fucked up" you were three nights ago or how bad you need some weed. I don't care. I'm not a big drinker and I absolutely do not do drugs. If you do, that's fine, but if it's all you update about I'd rather not be friends.
- All you update about is: politics, fandoms, or drama (nooo, thank you!).
- You tYYpe LiKE DiZZ. Seriously? I wanna be able to understand what your saying without trying to decipher anything.
- You're a negative person who only whines in your journal.
- You are closed-minded and/or judgemental. No, thank you.
- You are a man. Sorry, but I just do not get along with, feel comfortable with or have much of anything in common with, men.
DO ADD ME IF:
+ We have similar personalities.
+ We have some of the same interests.
+ You are mature, well-rounded and open-minded.
+ You think we could be real friends and not just LJ friends.