Anyway, I'm looking for actual friends on here, not just LJ friends. If you're not going to read and comment every once in awhile then don't bother adding me. I probably won't comment on everything in your journal because I might not have anything to say. I might not update every day - I'll just update when I have something to say or something that I want to talk about.
I think that I'm a good friend. I'm sane, caring, realistic and nonjudgmental for the most part. I do have some peeves, though, including bad grammar, improper spelling, and people who use chatspeak. That's just ridiculous.
I'm kind of geeky - I love reading, writing, photography, blogs, tumblr, etc. I also love music - I play cello, piano, and guitar pretty well, if I do say so myself. For music, I like listening to indie, alternative, classical, latin, world, soundtrack and oldies.
PLEASE DON'T ADD ME IF:
- You always talk about drugs or alcohol and your sex life. I don't have sex, and I don't plan to for awhile. I have better things to do with my time.
- You're a person who writes about how much your life sucks. You're alive, and that's a blessing - you don't have the worst life ever, so stop acting like it.
- You are ignorant. I hate ignorance.
PLEASE DO ADD ME IF:
- We have similar personalities or things in common.
- We have some (at least) of the same interests.
- You are open-minded, mature and fun.
- You think we could be real friends.
Leave a comment here so I can add you back, okay?