I'm a depressive forty something. I write about my struggles with daily life. I also have a large scattering of picture posts that can be interpreted into what I'm feeling and I fill in the gaps with the occasional meme etc.
My interests/likes are:
- Music (Cat Power, Mumford and Sons, Imogen Heap, Florence and the Machine, Joan Osborne)
- Arts and crafts (drawing, woodwork, painting, crayons, finger paints)
- Nature (seasons, walking, wildlife)
- Food (bacon, roasts, Indian and Chinese food)
- Video games (COD, Little Big Planet, Zelda)
- Reading (Neil Gaiman, China Mieville, true life, self help)
Traits I like in people:
- Free thinking
Traits I dislike in people:
- Closed mindedness
This is open to all regardless of age, gender, race or religion.