Annnnd that was my opening line. I'll be here all night ladies and gents. ;)
Anyway, hi. My name is Ally and I just turned 22 years old, and yet I STILL get carded to buy lottery tickets; you have to be 18 for that. I'm starting medical school, because I love science. 8) My mother is Brazilian/Cuban and my dad is Jamaican, so I have no clue what that makes me. Special? :D
I'm a pretty entertaining person. <3 I've recently gotten back on LJ after making a new layout, and now that summer vacation started I'll have more time to write. Here are some fun facts:
♦ I read (and now that I have time, maybe write) fanfiction.
- Lots of anime, videogames, books, tv shows. Ouran Host Club, Fruits Basket, Kingdom Hearts, Sonic the Hedgehog (back when it was good. :< ) BUT I AM NOT AN OTAKU. They are scary. D:
♦ I read a lot. =)
- Tend to lean towards the more dramatic romancey stuff, but I read Ayn Rand, HP, and I have Twilight, but I'm afraid to pick it up, haha. <3
♦ I'm an extreme optimist.
- I always look to the brighter side of things.
♦ MUSIC MUSIC MUSIC.
- Muuuusic. I love it. I breathe it. I play guitar and sing, and I want to use music as a therapy in my medical studies. I'm always free to listen to new stuff so let me know. I'll send you some stuff too. =)
♦ I have a rabbit named Picasso.
- And he is mean butterball.
♦ I'm into fashion, hair, all that girly stuff. And video games. And I'm leaning towards punk lolita.
- No comment.
♦ I love meeting new people.
- And that is why I'm on here. >_>;
That's the gist of it. I'm a really chill person, and I 90% comment on entries so expect my presence. ♥ I also make icons and graphics. And I draw chibis. Yeaaaah. On my LJ I'll just be talking about my everyday life, but warning, that can get pretty crazy.
Oh, and here's a picture at 4am of me. My hair is usually not straight and I don't normally wear this much makeup.. long story. <3;
I can't wait to meet you. ^__^Did I mention that I'm ridiculous? Yeaaaah.