I'm very friendly and open-minded. I'm definitely a doodler, that's probably mainly what my journal will end up being consisted of. I've had chronic pain since a head injury in May of '08 - my doctors are still trying to figure out what's wrong (we found one thing, but fixing that didn't take the pain away D:). I'm definitely a cat person, but I love all kinds of animals. I like making crafts. I watch television often - the History, Science, and National Geographic channels are the big ones I watch. My favorite show is Home Movies on Adult Swim though.
In my journal you'll find the following:
- Drawings (not good ones...I just doodle on the computer all the time about anything)
- Books I'm reading/read (I'm not really "active" in any fandom but I am pretty crazy about Harry Potter, I just don't write fanfiction or roleplay or anything like that. I don't mind if you do though!)
- Chronic pain/treatments/hospital stays (I'm pretty optimistic so nothing will be too graphic or super depressing)
- Things I find funny/interesting on the internet
- Crafts I've made
- Pictures of my really fat cat (my chubby nom nom)!!
- The occasional swear word
So hi! Add me if you'd like. Unless we seem completely incompatible for some reason, I'll add you back! :D