So, here's a little about me:
- I'm 22, female, east coast USA, living in sin with my boyfriend
- I'm going to grad school for writing, rhetoric, and comp. (I want to publish/edit)
- I'm also teaching sections of freshman composition at my university to pay for said grad school!
- TV: I watch House and Jeopardy! most often, but I also love Two and a Half Men, Big Bang Theory, Rules of Engagement, and pretty much anything History, Discovery, or HGTV
- Movies: I love comedies because my life is too much srsbsns. Awesomely bad movies are a plus. I also love Gary Oldman, Kate Winslet, & *the* Robert Downey, Jr.
- Books: I don't have enough time to read as much as I'd like, but I love, love, love Harry Potter. As far as the classics go, I think most of them are Zzzz-worthy. I love me some Salman Rushdie, though.
- I'm happy/fun/funny/enthusiastic. I have PMDD so I post the occasional "When will this sadness end!?" post, but the answer is always: "tomorrow or the next day, and you will be perfectly happy again until next month."
- I like to post photos, especially when documenting a completed goal from my 101 List! (check it out, it's pretty much my journal in a nutshell, haha)
- I post about my life a lot (my obnoxious but always lovely students and professors, my friends, my family), but that's because it's my journal and my life is kinda the main idea.