As for some random hoo-haw about me and an effort on being vaguely enticing, HERE I GO!
- I'm 25 years old and live in the dinosaur capital of Canada with my Boyfriend of 2 and a half years. This place is awesome if you're REALLY into dinosaurs and fossils, but after that fact wears off, it's boring as crap. Thankfully I post when I am bored, so that is going to be ALL THE TIME.
- I bear no children and at this point in my life, I don't think I am ever going to because I lack motherly instincts and recoil in fear of children under 5. If you have kid(s), that's totally cool, but as they are foreign to me, I wont understand what's going on if all you do is talk about yo babies.
- I'm not religious, but I tolerate others for whatever they choose to believe in. I also make TMI posts and talk about strange things in super graphic detail - like that time I managed to slip and shit my pants in the process. I guess 18 and under shouldn't add me either, since I might talk about dirty things and then feel perverted for allowing minors to be poisoned by my antics.
- I'm not really into any fandom or am a fangirl in any shape or form, and I use caps lock as emphasis in my posts. I mostly talk about my day, make random musings, or rant and rave/roll my face on the keyboard until I tire myself out. I don't expect you to comment on my posts, as I only comment on others if I truly have something to say. This doesn't mean that I don't read every single thing on my friends list though, because I do WITH GUSTO.
- Very rarely do I make friends cuts, so if you're one of those people who routinely go through your friends list, weed-wack the shit out of it and then make a public post stating so, don't bother adding me. It's kind of a pet peeve I have and it gives me racing thoughts of insecurity such as WHAT DID I DO? and WHY DON'T YOU LOVE ME ENOUGH TO BE YOUR INTERNET JOURNAL PAL?