- 22 going on 10. or occasionally 62. I have my moments (and tend to bake scones...)
- Aussie boy in Finland
- theatre techie with a design degree
- bi, pagan, lactose intollerant, in case you were mildly interested.
- a twin
- totally an organ donor
- lover of Bowie, passionfruit and water colour pencils.
- shit at sudoku.
- able to manage enough Finnish to have a reasonable conversation and enough German not to starve
- apprentice cat lady. I'm still working on the purple rinse...
Basically I live in Helsinki, speak really really bad Finnish, have family in Sydney and like to piss off to some foreign country to get lost in supermarkets. I also like David Bowie and am trying to climb out of the tar-pit that was my last relationship. Oh, and I have a cat. her name's Charlie (she has kitten mittens. 10+ friend points if you get that).
I'm travelling at the moment (Cambodia!), but I'll be back to the lameness that is my daily life relatively soon. would be cool to have some new people to spice it up slightly.
Oh, I ramble a bit too.
- full of memes and surveys.
- full of competent examples of lj-cuts
- occasionally whiney, but generally optimistic and/or sarcastic
- will probably mention the following: Darcy (ex boyfriend), Kelly (twin sister), moronic housemates, cat, theatre-relateed nonsense, hatred of facebook, sickening love of Johnny Depp and salmon.
- updated pretty regularly
- proud owner of a functional brain
- preferably over 18, only because I am filthy and am not great at censoring myself.
- can write a whole sentence with reasonable spelling and punctuation. ie, NoT LyK DiS!!!11!
Obviously the "BLAH BLAH DONT ADD ME IF YOU'RE A TOTAL HOMOPHOBE/RACIST/RELIGIOUS BUTTHEAD/WANKER" line applies here too. But you ellejay kids are pretty smart. you already knew that.