A Little Random Stuff About Me:
* I'm 29 (30 in about 3 weeks; ACK!).
* I have red hair!
* I have a 6-year-old white Pekingese that snores like an 80-year-old man with a stuffed nose. I swear it's impossible for her little, smashed-in face to look NOT cute.
* I LOVE & ADORE books. I devour books. I'd roll around naked on a pile of books if it weren't for the risk of paper cuts to certain body regions. I'm also guessing that those pointy corners on hardback books would not feel so good poking into my body.
* I LOVE & ADORE shoes. (not as much as I LOVE & ADORE books, mind you!)
* I love tchotchkes, kitsch, & vintage-y goodness, therefore I LOVE thrifting. It's so satisfying to search through a bunch of stuff and find a treasure (or 2 or 12 or 22). It's even more satisfying when you're in a store that has half-off specials on certain days or on objects with certain colored tags and that treasure you've just found qualifies for that half-off deal!!!
* I like to craft. No craft is off-limits for me, except maybe taxidermy.
* I like decorating. Or, more accurately, looking at the beautiful & wonderful decorating that other people do in their homes on various websites and LJ communities. I save pictures for my WANT THIS! scrap(note)book.
* I like cooking and baking.
* I'm an expert at taking care of bamboo plants! They don't die on me, no matter what I do or don't do. It's so nice of them, don't you think?
* I'm morally opposed to using smiley faces when I type anything online (YET I do ALL the time).