Here is a little about me:
- I'm an INFP
- My interests include but are not limited to: animanga (NANA, Crimson Hero, CLAMP), literature (especially classics, sci fi, fantasy), writing, music (Wolf Parade, The Killers, Mika Nakashima), fashion (bohemian, dolly-kei, natural-kei, mori, vintage/thrifted, gothic, lolita), photography, animals, travel (I've been to Japan, France, Canada, and a few islands in the Caribbean), Japan/Japanese culture, Korea/Korean culture, history (especially American Civil War, the victorian/edwardian era and the 50s), Disney, Acting/theater, horror, making graphics/coloring manga.
- I'm bisexual, and have been happily dating a guy I met through work for two years.
- I'm open minded. I don't believe in judging people based on their background or personal preferences.
- I'm sensitive. I don't like arguing and I avoid aggressive confrontations.
- My goals in life are to teach English overseas in Japan or South Korea (or both!) and to write novels for adults as well as young adults.
- Despite my interest in teaching, I don't really like small children. I do however adore animals of all shapes and sizes.
- I have a Cosmetology license, but I don't use it because I'm not passionate about the industry. Instead, I work part time at a deli while going to school full time. (Indeed, a little OVER full time since I'm taking six classes).
I think that's enough for now. I'm hoping to meet some interesting people from different places. :)
Edit: I should probably also have said that if you add me I'd appreciate it if you commented here or on my friends only page telling me why you added me/what we have in common.. or something. Even if it's just "you have a fun username! I think we could be friends based on that!" so I know that I'm not just going in your friends list to make you look more popular. Thanks! <3