• earned my BA from Rutgers in New Brunswick. I completed English and Sociology majors, and struggled to graduate on time because of a bad semester my freshman year.
• current graduate student at Rutgers in Camden. I'm working on my MA in English literature, and want to complete an honors thesis next year. My favorite literary periods are the English Renaissance and the Victorian Era.
• lover of books! Nerdiness about books and authors is rampant in my journal! You wanna talk about literary movements and criticism? You're at the right place.
• sushi and cupcake fiend.
• lover of different places and cultures. One of my main goals is to travel to a new country every summer. I'm going to the UK in May and next year I want to plan a trip to Italy. If you enjoy travel, you're at the right place.
• open-minded. Any religion, gender, race, sexual identity, and ethnicity is welcome in my journal. I don't judge people and believe diversity is a very special thing. Please don't friend me if you're racist/homophobic/sexist.
• I'm a feminist.
• I've a certificate to teach secondary English.
Check out my profile for more details about favorite books, tv shows, and movies. I haven't been active in many lj fandoms but I love original writing and hope to be published one day in the future.