Location: Newfoundland, Canada
- I am currently finishing up a double major in Archaeology and Religious Studies
- I absolutely love my province and can't imagine living anywhere else though I want to travel the world someday
- I have two cats that I absolutely adore; their names are Mako and Reilly
- I love crafts- especially with felt
- I love cooking and trying out new recipes
- I am learning Ancient Greek and loving every second of it!
- I live with my boyfriend and we are talking about getting married when we're both finished with school.
- I have varied music taste but it leans mostly to the classic rock-alternative side of things.
- Though I study religion, I don't consider myself religious; rather, I see myself as spiritual.
- I love reading, though I haven't had much time for reading besides text books lately. My fabourite book of all time is Good Omens by Terry Pratchett and Neil Gaiman.
- I'm a huge geek
- My favourite tv shows are Supernatural, Firefly, Doctor Who and Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends
- I do believe in the paranormal, having had some personal experiences. However, I believe that there is always a logical and scientific explanation for these events, we just haven't discovered it yet.
About My Journal:
I recently created this journal as a way of learning to love myself. This time around, I'm writing for me and not writing for the approval of anyone else. Mostly it consists of random thoughts, dreams, and experiences in my daily life. I will most likely post recipes often. It's my goal to post something, no matter how mundane, on a regular basis so I don't fall out of the habit of journaling. I am pro-choice, pro-gay marriage, and pretty Liberal. If this offends you, it's probably best to stay away. Basically my journal will consist of rants, of writing exercises, of recipes and of music and pictures that will help me accept that I'm a wonderful person in my own right. It may be boring to some people, but I know that I love reading the intimacies of other people's lives, so there's probably someone out there looking for just the same thing as me. :)
What I'm Looking For:
Right now I have very few friends because my journal is so new. I would love to make some new ones, and I promise to read every entry posted! I would love to meet new people from around the world that share some of my interests, and have different interests to mine so I can be exposed to new and wonderful things. I would love to forge close friendships with my new LJ friends, and if they're not put off by it, I would love to start up some sort of craft exchange. I love sending mail, and I love receiving it. There's nothing more fun than putting together silly care packages. :) Though, obviously, this is something that we would have to discuss before hand.
I think I'm a pretty open and friendly individual, and I would love to meet the fabulous people that I know are out there. I honestly believe that the universe throws like-minded people together. So, here I am! :D