My name is Lauren. I am eighteen years old and live in a small town in the UK. I have never been out of the UK.
I enjoy playing games and listening to music.
I am starting to reuse my Livejournal account and it would be nice to have some new friends that share some of my interests.
I am in sixth form at the moment studying sociology, history and communication and culture.
My favourite subject would have to be communication and culture and I’d like to study linguistics in the future. I’m more social than academic.
I have a cat named Cobie and a bird named John.
I love reading and my favourite book is Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami.
I also love music and my favourite artist is Miyavi. I have seen him live and he was amazing.
I have also seen Versailles and LM.C live (as well as 30 Seconds to Mars)
I’m very open minded and will accept almost anything, I also find it very hard to fall out with people and try to keep what friends I have.
I like to have an opinion but I am willing to accept others, no matter what it is.
I’m not religious but I don’t mind if you are, and I’m not very much into parties, I prefer nights in but that’s just my personal interest.
I’m quite shy but once you get to know me I always have a lot to talk about.
I enjoy to play Kingdom Hearts often and other games on the consoles that I own. :)
- I ice skate and have been since I was seven.
- My favourite colour is green.
- I love Death Note.
- I plan to cosplay for the first time this year.
- My birthday is on Halloween.
- I have met the band LM.C.
- I’m quite friendly.
- I can’t draw well but I wish I could.
- I’m recently starting to post here again.
- I like to watch Waterloo Road on TV.
- I’m not picky about who I talk to- I’ll be happy to talk to anyone.
Feel free to add me, I’m happy to talk :)