The name's Matt and I have always wanted to be able to express my ideas/thoughts/whatever in words, but never find the correct ones to use. I usually end up just reading friend's journals and commenting. I've had an LJ for a loooooong time, but end up deleting it and changing friends over time. No idea why...just do.
Stuffs about me:
- About to be unemployed (just turned in my 2 weeks yesterday)
- Play video games (but not as much as I used to)
- Just started taking guitar lessons minus the fact I've had a guitar for years
- Got married almost a year ago
- Love to read, but never do (ironic, no?)
- I think I'm addicted to reading news on my iPhone
- I'm at the ripe old age of 27 and *gasp* soon to be 28.
- I LOVE music and am pretty open to new ideas so gimme some!
- My nickname is Woo or Woogie (depending on how long you've known me).
That's a small about me, but it works, right? I don't update that often, but I'm trying to get to that point or trying to get to the point of "having an idea" to always write about.
So add me. I need more blogs to read! :)