Things about me that might show up in my journal entries:
1. I am a graduate student, studying to get my masters of library science.
2. I recently started a new, but serious relationship. And he’s a student in Boston...ahaha long distance relationship.
3. I am Greek and Orthodox Christian.
4. I love going swing dancing.
5. In undergrad I majored in creative writing, specifically poetry, though the time to write has kind of dropped off, the love is still there (Gertrude Stein, anyone?). I also minored in Biology, so please to not be hatin’ on the sciences.
6. Likewise, I watch movies, listen to music, watch anime/read manga, play video games, and watch tv. This does not necessarily mean any of these will be mentioned in my journal.
7. Other relevant facts are that I went to a women's college, and that I love online rpgs but have never had a good track record staying with them. I'm a little bit insane, and a big overall nerd, but I've never really been straight-up addicted to anything...so, moderation is key in all things...save for brief spazzing out moments.
Things that might appear in my entries:
1. I may appear to be flipping my shit.
2. There may be some usage of internet ssslang...and cursing...
3. I may spend an entire entry bitching about something, just in order to say at the last sentence, “but’s it’s okay. It’ll work out.” – So I will stress out, but then try to be realistic and get back to being mellow.
I mostly post on lj when I’m stressed out, so this is mainly just about my personal life. I hate living in drama, but really lj is where I go to figure it out. I will post updates about my life when I feel like I’ve neglected lj, but there will also be a big handful of “this has been bothering me, I’d like to share”. ...I also post when things are being awesome, or when something interesting happens, so there you go.
And that’s actually what I’m looking for too. So if you write just about day-to-day happenings, and you don’t mind some curious creeper reading about it, friend me and I’ll return the favor.
I post irregularly, kind of down to once a week or so. I am friends-locked, but stuff on my journal from a year ago is still up if you want more examples of my rambling ways. I’m a big lurker, but I’ll comment now and again when I feel like I have something relevant to say, like advice or moral support.