I'm 18 years old and have been using LJ since I was in.. 7th grade? Yup, that sounds about right.
I'm a Freshman at the University of Texas Pan American and I am a college cheerleader.
I am nothing like what most people assume cheerleaders are like. In fact, when people meet me they are shocked when they find out that I am one, so don't let that stop you from adding me :)
I have a random variety of interests, well, in my opinion at least, and here are some:
- The Food Network [I love watching it, I learn new things all the time and I think it's super interesting!]
- Reading & Writing [Love love love to read and write]
- Country Music
- Pitbulls [I have one named Knuckles, he's a spoiled little brat]
- Anything Disney!
- Roller coasters
- The beach! [I live 45 minutes away from one and I don't go nearly enough]
- Laughing [I think I laugh as much as I breath. P.s Cheesy jokes are my favorite]
- Friends [The tv show, it's my all time favorite]
- Chris Brown [Ugh, guilty pleasure!]
- Partying, drinking, smoking [Just not my scene]
- Jersey Shore [One of the many reasons why I don't watch MTV]
- Liars, cheaters, hypocrites
In my journal you'll read about what it's like for a girl like me to be going through her 1st year of college and the many wonders of my life!
I love meeting new friends so keep that in mind :)
P.s If you visit my journal, you'll probably notice I have a "Twilight Saga" theme.. It used to be a major interest of mine until obsessed preteens ruined it for me. Anyways, I am just far too lazy to change it so, just a heads up :D