I'm 19, and from Vermont, USA. I'm a Sophomore in college majoring in Professional Writing. Which means I'm a writing snob, but not the kind that picks apart everything anyone writes (I'm not going to correct your entries unless you make a horrible error against the writing gods). I love to comment, but I tend to only do so if I actually have something to say, I don't like to comment just for the sake of commenting. I also, use comments on my own journal as food for my ego, so I greatly appreciate them (so please comment on my stuffs, even if I'm annoying as hell, you can tell me that, it's ok.)
So, I don't really know WHAT else to say, so here's some random facts.
- I love photography
-I want to be a novelist
- I own a 2003 Hyundai Elantra GT named Blaze
- I love coffee
- My top five favorite bands are: Rise Against, System of a Down, Turisas, Ensiferum and Oomph!.
- I love to read, but I never have time.
- I'm currently posting a poem a day for national poetry month
- I'm also posting a lot of whiny posts about how much I hate final projects
- I have a boyfriend who I've been with for almost five years, he shows up a lot.
- I love history
- I love learning new things
- I hate other drivers because they're inconsiderate and obnoxious
- I'm actually not a fan of anime, but I don't care if you are or not.
- I wish I could do visual arts besides photography