I'm Dazy and i'm 29 years old from Scotland. I had a pretty active LJ account way back at the beginning of time and decided to come back.
A few facts:
- I am an Ex graphic designer, now a time-served tattoo artist who also works in a bar - that's a long story!
- Been with the same guy since i was 14. sometimes he goes to work covered in glitter. We like practical jokes in our house!
- I'm a tattooed tomboy who wears dresses, drink my tea from a cup and saucer and swears like a salty old sea dog. Nobody's perfect, are they?
- I had my first business at 19, selling punk clothing in a teeny wee town. Needless to say, it failed miserably.
- l love photography, which i did while i was at Uni and then while working as a designer. It was fun and would like to get back to it but tattooing suits me better.
- Art-wise, am seriously Into Surrealism, lowbrow and realism and am fascinated by anything that can be changed dramatically by the creative touch. Yes, that does include make up. One of my first loves was special effects, working with prosthetics.
- I believe people should be whoever they want to be and should feel free to express it.
- Music- wise, i am pretty easy to please. I'm a big punk and metal fan, obsessed with Morrissey and the Smiths (with two tattoos to prove it). I also like jazz, classical... okay, you get the point. I love my music.
- I read a lot but my books of choice are dystopian novels, rock biographies, classic horror literature and have a healthy obsession with post apocalyptic nonsense.
- I'm a huge sci-fi, indie and horror fan and my dvd collection is getting a little out of control! - i'm not a chick-flick kind of person.
- Collect pumpkin and halloween stuff. Yes, halloween is another 'thing' and i'm never happier than when i'm making fake blood.
- I can't be bothered with drama and i hate biggots. I'm the mum or auntie of my group of friends, as i'm kind of like a lioness when someone i know gets hurt.
- I enjoy being around people who are passionate about things. I don't care what it is. I can happily listen to people talk for hours about the things they love.
There you go, job done! If you feel like it, go ahead and comment + add me if you wish.