Hello! I'm Jessica, but you can call me any name you want. Just don't call me late for dinner! Here's a few facts about me.
1. I'm 22 years old.
2. I still live with my parents.
3. I have had schizophrenia since about age 10. I wasn't diagnosed and properly medicated until about age 20.
4. Currently have a job babysitting a handicapped kid in my neighborhood, although I'm still looking for another job to supplement my meager income.
5. I'm 100 lbs overweight because of compuslive eating that I'm trying to get under control
6. I am a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and am not the least bit uncomfortable talking about it. If religion is not your thing, this probably ain't the journal for you.
7. Even though I currently live in Utah, I was actually born in sunny Florida.
8. Even though I am politically conservative and not afraid to say it, I am perfectly alright with friends who don't share my political beliefs. To be honest, I don't talk about politics all that much, anyway.
9. Sometimes I post frequently, sometimes I don't. Kinda depends on real life.
And now, my interests.
Books- Anything written by J.R.R. Tolkien and The Tale of Genji.
Television- Mythbusters, The History Channel, various crime shows, and Avatar: The Last Airbender.
Movies- I'm not much of a movie-goer these days.
Music- Western classical music(Mozart and the like), J-Pop(especially Vocaloid), Chinese classical music, and most recently very early Christian music. We're talking Dark Ages old.
Video Games- Kingdom Hearts and Lord of the Rings Online. Though for some reason, I haven't been able to download the latest LOTRO patch for over a month.
Anime/Manga- My current anime phase is Axis Powers Hetalia, though I'll watch any anime that catches my interest. Also, Studio Ghibli FTW!
See ya around!