Paragraphs about myself never turn out well, so I'm just going to list random points of 'interest' and hope for the best.
-clears throat awkwardly-
- I'm 17 years old.
- I live in Northwest England.
- I adore writing, reading and watching movies; anything that involves the exploration of different worlds and people.
- I'm fascinated by people in general (probably the main reason why I come on Livejournal).
- I'm unhealthily obsessed with Skins and, to some extent, Harry Potter.
- I'm currently studying Combined English, Psychology, Classical Civilisation and Early Modern History at college.
- I'm sadly not even slightly artistic, but I do adore anything artistic (not just painting; photography, fashion, even baking...) so if your blog includes that kind of thing I'd love to see it!
- I want to be a writer. It's all I've ever seriously wanted to do, and it's always just seemed like such an inevitability that I don't know what I'll do if I don't end up being a writer of some kind (preferably fiction, but the idea of journalism seems increasingly appealing these days).
- I'm a climbing fanatic (though I don't do it nearly enough nowadays) and I love swimming and cycling.
- Kate Atkinson is my God. She's incredibly underrated, so if you've even read anything by her I automatically like you.
- I'm trying to get involved in charity work; I've done very little so far, but hopefully I'll keep on doing more and more and get seriously involved when I'm older. It's something that means a huge deal to me.
- I'm a vegetarian and an atheist (thought I may as well group these together as they're the two things about me that could potentially be considered ~controversial). I'm happy to discuss my opinions on meat eating and/or religion, but it's unlikely that you're going to change my mind on either issue.
- I'm a magazine addict.
- I'm honestly more interesting than these shitty little points make me out to be.
Currently my journal consists soley of personal 'diary entry' style posts, but hopefully I'll find the motivation to start writing again soon and post some fanfiction/general stories (: I have very little readership at the moment and it's always lovely having new people to talk to and journals to read, so please comment if you'd like me to add you!
Thankyou for sitting through this, and apologies for being so socially awkward that it transfers through a damn computer screen. ♥