My name is Tracy, I've been on LiveJournal for years and I'm looking for a few more friends to add.
- I'm 22 turning 23 in November which makes me a Sagittarius
- Residing in Toronto, Canada
- Favourite colour: purple
- I love to cook and bake
- I'm a stuffed animal hoarder
- I enjoy painting
- I'm always reading a ton of books at once
- Preferences in music include: jazz, blues, rnb, hip-hop, soul, funk, classical, opera, country
- I sing, dance and play musical instruments
- I love to travel and wished I had more time and money for it!
- I currently left my job as a style consultant and now I'm working at a boutique while trying to get my career started in the field of criminology or social work
- I'm debating whether or not to go get my masters' degree or head to law school
- TV shows: Project Runway, Drop Dead Diva, Masterchef, Hell's Kitchen, Gossip Girl, 90210, Southpark, Arthur, Criminal Minds, Law & Order SVU, 48 Hour Mystery
What you'll find in my journal:
- what goes on during my day
- thoughts/opinions on various issues
- an occasional recipe
- my failed attempts at dating
- entries about how awesome my puppy is LOL
- reviews on movies/books/purchases
* I update my journal 2-5 times a week and sometimes my entries can be pretty lengthy
**I do curse and sometimes talk about sex so if this offends you, I'm the wrong friend
What I'm looking for in an LJ buddy:
- someone who updates regularly
- aged 18+
- regular interaction between us ( I may not comment all the time but I'm almost always reading your entries and it would be nice if I heard from you once in a while )
- someone who doesn't type "L1k3 Dis"
- please be respectful and polite, I don't want any drama!
Oh, I should also mention that I play Sim Hospital and The Farm Frenzy games on LiveJournal, bonus points go to you if you're on it too =D.
Interested in being friends? Comment on here, tell me a little about yourself and ADD ME =].
And lastly here's a recent picture: