“The Bible contains six admonishments to homosexuals and 362 to heterosexuals. This doesn't mean that God doesn't love heterosexuals, it's just that they need more supervision.”
- I'm a twin. Or used to be a twin until my sister managed to kill herself in her last driving lesson, nearly two years ago. This basically means that I'm totally fucked up and talk about her way too often.
- I’m a vegan.
- I’ve always loved to travel. I love seing new countries, meeting new people, getting to know different cultures,… There are so many places on this planet that I haven’t seen yet and so many things to explore. Who lives sees much. Who travels sees more.
- I never miss an episode of Austria’s Next Topmodel, because I have a crush on the host.
- I started playing the violin when I was four years old
- I’m addicted to coffee
- When I was ten and my friends were all crushing on Harry Potter,Ron Weasleyor Draco Malfoy, I totally fell in love with Hermione Granger.
- I'm addicted to reading and commenting on friend's journals, especially when I should be working for university. :)
- I listen to all kinds of music. Some of my favorite musicians are are: AFI, Bob Dylan, Billy Talent, The Kooks, David Bowie, Linkin Park, The Beatles, Shantel, The Cure, Blur, Saosin, Daft Punk,…
- I’m studying both Educational Science and Photography, which is a strange combination and totally time consuming.
- I like my cats more than most human beings
- I work part-time at a mental hospital
- Some of the worst mistakes in my life have been haircuts.
- My family means everything to me
- I’m obsessed with fashion
- Favourite movies: Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, Everything is illuminated, The Hitchhikter’s Guide to the Galaxy, Milk, Into the Wild…
- I love reading, although at the moment I don’t really have time for it. Extremely loud and incredibly close, Thinking straight, When I was 5 I killed myself, The importance of being Earnest, The Lord of the Rings, ,…
- I’m in love with Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds. ;-)
If we have something in common, or you just think we might like each other – just add me, I promise to add you back as soon as possible.