So to start again at the beginning:
- My name is Stacey, I'm 27 years old.
- I was born in the UK but I now reside in France. I'm bilingual in English and French, but I also know some Spanish.
- I'm a Medieval Historian. I have a Master's degree in Medieval Research. I plan to go back to university next year to finish my studies.
- I like all kinds of music except techno and some jazz elements. I'd still be friends with those who like these genres though ;)
- I love to travel, go to new places, try new things.
- I like to cook... I'm better at savoury dishes than cakes and stuff, but I still give it a whirl.
- I'm also into photography, and if I take a really cool shot I will share it with you.
What do I share on my journal? Ramblings really, but also nice artwork pictures and some videos. I also like to do reviews of beauty products or any exotic drink or food I may try. I maintain a couple of communities too, which you can find in my Profile.
Since I last posted here (in fact it is very very recently), my journal has gone a lot less public. This is mainly because I was being spammed by some LJers. I don't expect people to comment on everything I write, but I'm not really interested in being "friends" with those who add others just to boost their own friends lists or to look for a discreet opening to spam in the hope they won't be noticed.
Oh... and here's a picture of me. It was taken last year, but I've not changed that much in the meantime!