I play classical guitar at wineries and fancy restaurants because they pay well, but I would KILL to make it big as a guitarist in an alternative band (anyone else with that dream, raise j00r hands!)
I'm pretty intense. It goes both ways, because when I'm happy I'm elated and when I'm sad, ohhhh it's nasty. ngl, I'm kinda hoping to find "supportive" people. I'm recovering from really shitty years filled with depression, self-mutilation, thoughts of suicide, all the bad stuff. Boo bad times. :(
Hmm, what else?
- I ride my neighbors wild mustangs (okay, technically feral horses) twice a week
- I'm on an insane workout routine right now. Every day until Christmas motherafuckas!
- I come from a long line of bakers, so I'm always baking crazy shit. I have freshly made peanut butter truffles sitting in my fridge right now. Thus my need to work out. xD
- My SO is significantly older than me. Like, 20somethingsomething years older. But we're happy, so everyone else can STFU.
- I love all music from Al Di Meola, to Bach, to 30 Seconds to Mars. (...and Anberlin, and Tommy Emmanuel, and Switchfoot, and Scott Joplin, and Steve Vai, and Benny Goodman, and Jack's Mannequin, and Modest Mouse, and My Chemical Romance, and Andres Segovia, and TATU, and the list goes on.)
So if you can put up with my negative side, I'm pretty cool. Don't update often; I probably average once every ten days. Friends?