Some things about me:
- I'm an architecture student and have been for over two years now. It's hard and very busy, but I think I'm finally starting to get the hang of it.
- I knit. A lot.
- I am passionate about languages (of which I currently speak three and a little of two others), writing, and furniture.
- I was born and raised in California, but am currently in Pennsylvania for school.
- I am fairly open-minded.
- I am undecided as to whether coincidences exist.
- In theory I love semicolons, but I think I might use em-dashes and colons more often.
- I meow or quack when I am anxious or excited.
- I make a lot of fairly long text posts, as well as posts with photos of life, knitting, and my travels. I also sometimes post art, drawings, and things of that nature.
- If you're looking for someone who will comment on every single entry you make, I am probably not that person. It's often hard for me to find what to say to people, so while I do comment, it's usually only on posts I feel strongly about in some way.
I have some public posts (mostly with photos or art) so if you like you can take a look to see if you'd like to be friends. Anyway, I'm pretty open to all kinds of people, and I don't really believe that people necessarily need to have common interests in order to be friends, and I swear I'm not scary or anything so. Friends? :)