Some things/people I've really been into are Dragon Age 2, Adventure Time, Visual-kei, Lady Gaga, Goth/Industrial subculture, and Futurepop. Yes, I am an abomination because I like both Visual-kei AND Goth/Industrial, don't freak out now. [insert dorky face here]
I tend to get along best with people who have an interest in goth or geek subcultures. Check out my profile though, maybe we have a lot in common? I am not really opposed to anything (religions, ways of life, interests) other than My Little Pony. And that's only because all my irl friends love it and I'm sick of hearing about it.
What I write about:
I usually write about my thoughts and feelings here, but if something exceptionally special/shitty happens one day I'll write about how that went. Most rants go under a filter because I know not everyone wants to read them. I try to keep in mind that I have an audience (but sometimes fail).
I also record my dreams sometimes and have a hobby of interpreting them. I have a separate dream filter, so let me know if you want in.
This year I gave up Lolita fashion, so I've bitched about that in the recent past, but it's mostly all cool with me now. Just note that those posts will be there and that I still look like I'm in a ton of Lolita communities (I never post in any of them).
I still talk about Dragon Age 2 / Fenris quite a bit, although not as much as I did a few months ago.
Don't add me if any of this stuff bothers you:
- I'm unhappy with certain parts of modern feminist culture and occasionally rant about this (usually but not always under the rant filter). You have been warned!
- I talk about Wicca/Paganism.
- I find gender fascinating, but I have unpopular thoughts on how cool masculine vs feminine polarity is.
- I swear sometimes. Sometimes a lot.
- Fenris fangirl alert (like you couldn't tell).
Well, thanks for reading all that if you did!