Some facts about me:
- I’m a twin. Twinless twin since October 27th 2009, to be exact. Don't know what that means? Google it, there's even a wikipedia article about it. Basically means that I'm fucked up
- I travel a lot I love seing new countries, meeting new people, getting to know different cultures,… There are so many places on this planet that I haven’t seen yet and so many things to explore. Who lives sees much. Who travels sees more.
- I spent
most all of my teenage years in boarding schools.
- I started playing the violin when I was four years old
- I’m addicted to coffee
- When I was ten and my friends were all crushing on Harry Potter,Ron Weasleyor Draco Malfoy, I totally fell in love with Hermione Granger.
- I listen to all kinds of music. Some of my favorite musicians are are: AFI, Bob Dylan, Billy Talent, The Kooks, David Bowie, Linkin Park, The Beatles, Shantel, The Cure, Blur, Saosin, Daft Punk,…
- I studied both Educational Science and Photography, which is a strange combination and totally time consuming. Currently working as a teacher.
- I like my cats more than most human beings
- I work part-time at a mental hospital
- Some of the worst mistakes in my life have been haircuts.
- My family means everything to me
- I’m obsessed with fashion
- Favourite movies: Eternal Sunshine of the spotless mind, Everything is illuminated, The Hitchhikter’s Guide to the Galaxy, Milk, Into the Wild, The King's Speech…
- I love reading, although at the moment I don’t really have time for it. Extremely loud and incredibly close, Thinking straight, When I was 5 I killed myself, The importance of being Earnest, The Lord of the Rings, ,…
- I’m in love with Spencer Reid from Criminal Minds. ;-)
- I'm addicted to reading and commenting on friend's journals, especially when I should be working
If we have something in common, or you just think we might like each other – just add me, I promise to add you back as soon as possible.