*helping others in a way that i know how
*Movies: Harry Potter, Amelie, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Labyrinth, most classic disney films, Pan's Labyrinth, Lord of the Rings, The Help, Romeo+Juliet
*Music: Evanescence, The Smashing Pumpkins, Mariah Carey, Within Temptation, Lacuna Coil, Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Plumb, Poe, Gorillaz, The Cure, Kittie, Leaves' Eyes, Tool
*Tv: Married... With Children, Big Bang Theory, Star Trek, House, South Park, Hoarders, The Tudors
Subjects: History, Psychology, Law, Mythology, English, art
* Photography (though photo posts are rare)
* abandoned places
* thrift shopping
* anime and manga, at least the older stuff.
* opinions and different points of view as long as people don't force it on others
* My lifelong battle with depression and anxiety
* Having to make decisions under pressure and people getting mad at me when I don't make a choice based on their opinions. I can only make one PERSONAL choice with some situations and I tend to suffer breakdowns if people push me into things too often, never dropping the subject. This happened very recently and I lost some friends because of it...
* People who cheat on my friends and think they did nothing wrong
* People who are quick to judge you when they don't understand the whole situation
* General drama from others. My life is stressful enough as it is. However, if someone has a problem and needs a listening ear, i'm more than happy to be there for them. I just don't want controlling behavior or fighting.
* Bible Thumpers. I may believe in God, but I don't force it on anyone. Everyone has a free will and I stick to that belief. If people are atheist, pegan or whatever, it doesn't matter to me.
* art theft
There will be many posts where I will vent about whatever stresses me out to keep me from going insane. I also write about my friends, dreams, photos of thrifted finds and apartment decor, family, moral values, religion, politics, paranormal investigations, and occasionally movies and music. I will also be posting photos of abandoned places in the near future if the opportunity ever strikes. As many of you had guessed or had known me from before, I am not a happy or overly positive person. However, I am moving at the end of March, which could bring a new beginning for me. Let's just see where this journal takes me over the next couple years.
Whoever wishes to add me they may do so. However, if you are sensitive to rants, depression, and pessimism then this journal might not be for you. You have been warned. It's been nice meeting all of you.