- Collector of old books. I have a few that are well over 100. I don't know what got me started on this, but I'm obsessed. I love used/old books way more than new. An obsessive reader- I have 2 bookshelves and a nook over my desk to hold books, and I still have to pile them on the floor, there are so many.
- Love to draw and take pictures, though I can't do either very well! xD I will post photos from time to time, and love seeing photo/art-posts from others!
- I love birds, particularly parrots and crows. I have two insane ringneck doves as pets, who are my namesake- Squeaky and Spook.
- Avid tarot-reader, novice rootworker, follower of my Ojibwe traditions. My spirituality is a blend of my heritages and personal views/beliefs... melded to become Native traditions with a touch of hoodoo and Catholicism thrown in. I will ramble occasionally about religion- all faiths, good and bad stuff; they all fascinate me, and they all have stuff I love and hate- and talk about my own spiritual path from time to time.
- Taxidermy interests me, self-teaching how to do stuff like clean skulls, dry parts, etc. I *will* occasionally talk about gross stuff like this! xD No pictures of the process of course, but you will probably see photos of animal skulls and parts scattered here and there. :P
- Painfully shy, always found it hard to talk to people in-person for long periods of time. I have social anxiety that occasionally blows up to get rather bad, and I deal with clinical depression. My posts will not all be negative and down- virtually none of them could be bad, for all I know- but some will be over time, I'm sure. LJ is a good venting/sadsadsad-station, after all xD
- Despite the previous point, I can be rather bubbly and silly with the right people, at the right times x) I'm still a child at heart, and that inner child refuses to be quiet! My goofiness comes out around people I trust, and I've been told its like meeting two wholly different people once someone crosses the line and silly-weirdo me comes out in front of them.
Music- pretty much everything. I range from classical into heavy metal xD Favorites right now are Oingo Boingo, Queen, Bob Dylan, The White Stripes, Son House, They Might Be Giants, Erik Satie and it would take way too long to list the rest.
Tv Shows- Doctor Who(obsessed. I'm warning you, obsessed), Criminal Minds, Castle, Sherlock(equally obsessed).
Hope to meet and get to know some of ya :)