I do have a little 'bio' section stickied on my blog, which changes sporadically - depending on what's going on in my life. But, here's a little bit of obligatory introductory information:
- I'm engaged and have been with my fiancé for the past four years, so he features in my blog posts a fair amount.
- I'm a Bachelors student of Psychology and English Language and am currently just about finishing up my second year. After which, I'll be teaching for a year in a couple of schools for youngsters with challenging behaviours.
- I have three bunnies, who I refer to almost constantly as 'my babies'. Their names are Billy, Bobby and Barney and they're pretty much my best friends.
- I live in the UK, with my parents and I'm a real home body. My bedroom is my sanctuary and whatnot. But I complain a lot that I never get out... aha.
- I'm not really bothered about comments, but I will try and reply (either on my own journal or yours) to anyone who feels they have something to add to my blogs. :)
- I drive, love pretty much every genre of music there is going and I'm a pretty much constant yo-yo dieter. ^^
My journal mainly consists of: posts about my day-to-day life, rants and raves, the occasional picture and the occasional poem / reel of song lyrics. Oh and games! I'm not a HUGE gamer, but I do have a soft spot for MMOs and simulations: Guild Wars 2 and The Sims 3 are right up there at the moment! <3
'Warnings': I'm pro-choice, open minded, bisexual, have suffered on and off over the years with depression (and all of the side-effects of that) and, whilst I try to keep any comments about these things to a limit, I feel it's probably important to mention them as 'potential triggers').
Not put off by any of this? Go ahead and add me! :D