- 36 years old
- Irish/Ojibwe/English/Mik'maq/French with a little Hispanic mixed in there.
- Pagan Agnostic
- Independent Constitutional Libertarian (socially liberal, fiscally conservative)
- Avid reader (favorite genres include historical fiction, historical non-fiction, alternate history, sci-fi, mystery, fantasy, biography)
- Avid writer (non-fiction, original fiction, fanfic)
- Avid gamer (SWTOR, WoW, Civilization V, pogo.com, Skyrim, Fallout New Vegas, and many more)
- History geek
- Bipolar/PTSD/Panic Disorder/Agoraphobia/OCD
- Blunt, sarcastic INTP
- Fire Breathing Fish- Year of the Dragon, Pisces although I don't put much stock in astrology.
A few of my favorite things...
wolves, dogs, dragons, books, Mayfair train games, chess, M:TG, archery, cooking
A few of my favorite authors...
Harry Turtledove, Leon Uris, S.M. Stirling, Diana Gabaldon, Diane Duane, GRRM, Frank Herbert, John Birmingham, Orson Scott Card, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Bobby Sands, Padraig Pearse, William Butler Yeats, Jules Verne, Robert B. Parker, Kim Stanley Robinson, Kevin J. Anderson, Robert Kee, Russel Means, Rita Joe, Terry Pratchett
What you'll find in my journal...
A little bit of everything. Real life happenings, memes, some fandom stuff, some bookish stuff, some gaming stuff. Some stuff about writing, although the writings I put on LJ are posted in my fic journal, not my personal one.
What I don't want to see...
If you are an evangelical who feels the need to convert me or preach to me that my stance on sexuality is a sin, please just pass on by. You aren't going to be welcome. On the other hand, if you are an evangelical who understands that no everyone is going to nor do they have to believe as you and you are not going to make it your goal to convert me, come on in and sit a spell. It would be boring on LJ if we all thought alike. Respect is a must though.
If you are someone who can't tolerate someone thinking differently from you and you feel it is fine to make fun of and bully and harass folks who do not see things as you do, you too can pass me on by. You wouldn't be welcomed here.
One more thing, please be at least 18 years old. I occasionally talk about subjects and use language that if you are a minor, you have no business hearing from me.
What I want to see...
Folks who may not hold the same ideals but are open minded and people who share common ideals and interests. We should at least have a common interest or two to start building a friendship on, but I look for folks with other interests to introduce me to.