- 24, Canadian.
- I live with Koreans, cats, and hippies.
- I'm a psych student, finishing up my degree so my boyfriend and I can move to Halifax.
- I'm open-minded.
- I get lazy with capitalization in my journal but I do know how to write. I think of it more as creative freedom. If that's something that bothers you, do pass me by. I don't like Grammar Nazis.
- I'm into martial arts and water sports.
- I spent most of my teenage years in the LGBT community.
- I'm generally an optimistic person, but I do have off days.
- I write a lot about school (even now.. I'm in summer school).
- I'm fairly androgynous. Make-up and skirts make my skin crawl.
- I've been on LJ for 12 years. If you're looking for pals who won't fall off the face of the earth after a couple months, you've found one.
- I do survey memes when I can't sleep. Doesn't happen too frequently though.
- I'm pretty chill when it comes to commenting. I'll comment when I have something to say. I expect about the same of my LJ buddies. It is nice to communicate sometimes anyway.
- People who write about their daily lives (not necessarily on a daily basis). I really like getting to know folks as individuals. I'm a fan of the human mind. You're all so much more interesting than your memes and fandoms! (which are okay to read about now and again.. it's the exclusivity that makes them boring.)
- Folks who try to be optimistic.
- Maybe some students.
<3 Let me know if you add me!