I'd esp like to meet some people from other countries from my own.
Sasha : 25 : Middle of the UK
Have a Uni degree in Media specialized in Film and Television now somehow I run my own business (sweet shop). My Twin is in Theatre and was/still do want to take up Lighting again but too shy.
I am a bit dreamy and geeky, I think it's good to still be in touch with your inner child. I have kitties, wigs and plan on more tattoos.
I am a single straight female I have no problems with bisexual or homosexuality makes the world a more interesting place =)
You can read my profile info for my likes many I do comment upon. Metal Music, Alternative fashions (Gothic, Japanese), obsession with Finland lol and odd fandom get covered a lot including me writing about my life and job. Currently a lot about books I am reading and moan that I am dirt poor =p
I suffer badly from anxiety and depression and have for years but working hard for my self improvement and a recovery after my long-term relationship suddenly ended.
I'm a "sweetheart", friendly, always willing to help, empathetic, imaginative, open minded, naive but learning to get a backbone ;D
What I am looking for:
- Those with a few things in common, it always helps.
- People who write about their lives not always memes/fandoms
- Nice people I genuinely maybe able to make friends with over time
Keep moving if...
- Those who expect me to comment on everything, or to fill a comment quota very month
- Self Inflated egos; arrogance and selfishness offends me.
- Grammar and Spelling Nazi's I am from a generation that grammar was skipped in early education.
- Racists, Haters, people who push their religion onto others.