Hello all. I am Stephanie, German/English, 21, currently residing in sunny shit hole Florida in the States (just moved cities a few weeks ago and bought a townhouse with my boyfriend actually). I've been on LJ for... something like 8 years now. ANNNDDD it would be awesome to make some new online friends here. :D
I post whenever I can about life and the happenings and things. Pictures as well. No fandoms. Also a lot of heavy subjects, so a open mind is always appreciated.
- Pianist of 16 years
- Studying Neuroscience and Music.
- Yes, my boyfriend is white. Yes, people still stare like that's strange.
- Pro-gamer [Current games: Starcraft 2, Diablo 3 and Battlefield.]
- Music choice: Metal [all metal genres], industrial, dubstep, ambience, grindcore, etc. (Metal vocalist. :D)
- Artist [Current medium: granite and charcoal.]
- A man came up to me and said: "You must surrender yourself to our Lord and Savour, Jesus Christ, or your soul will forever burn in the grasp of Hell." And I said: "Sir, I'm a scientist."
- I suffer from health issues and addiction. It's a bitch.
- I rollerblade whenever I don't want to drive my car.
- I don't watch TV. Ever. But I have somehow acquired 7 of them. (Go figure haha.)
- I work as a computer technician. (Yes, I'm a geek).
- Apparently I have a slight obsession with brackets and parenthesis.
- I am mildly afraid of elevators and toilets with the lid left open.
- I have 4 desktops, 7 laptops and a tablet transformer. One is always within 20 feet of me. (No, that is not the addiction. :P)
- My boyfriend and I put in one of the three Lord of the Rings every night when we go to sleep.
- We also collect gaming consoles, even though we are both PC gamers. Oh the irony.
- I'm very physically and verbally affectionate.
- I come from a history of unforeseen circumstances.
- Add me if you'd like! :D I also do the whole Facebook, Blogging, IM and all that good shit thing. But not Twitter. Not Twitter...
And with that, I leave ye good people with this note:
What people don't know is that this has been proven wrong.
That ringing covers up something else all together. If you are quick, patient and maybe even a little lucky, you will be able to hear past the ringing. What you will hear are voices whispering to each other. They will silence themselves quickly, but with practice, you will become more adept to catching and interpreting what they are saying. You will hear things of the past, the present and the future.
However, you must be careful. Because there is no such thing as a voice without a body.
And when you start noticing them, they will start noticing you.