Here are few things about me...in bullets because bullets are fun.
- Single since forever---feel free to LOL at all my dating misfortunes.
- Currently ending my first year in graduate school. I'm getting a Master's in Community Counseling.
- I work for the Secretary of Defense as a budget analyst. My job keeps me chained to a desk all day playing with spreadsheets.
- I'm mommy to a 2 year black tuxedo cat named Lilly. She is the cutest thing in the world and my best friend.
- I got bored with all my shitty friends around here so I started a meetup group. (thats cool, right?)
- I'm an Army brat so I've moved around alot in my lifetime. I technically have no hometown.
- I'm taking belly dance lessons!
LJ is like my sanctuary. My friends on here know my life better than most of my real life friends. I try to be as interactive as possible on here. I comment when I see fit, and I don't get upset if no one comments on my posts. Some things are just not worth commenting on!
I prefer all my LJ friends to be 21+. If you dedicate alot of your journal to fandom stuff, you should probably not add me as thats not really my thing.
I hope to get to know you all soon. :)