Cecelia (noir_au_blanc) wrote in add_me,
Cecelia
noir_au_blanc
add_me

  • Music:

Hullo :)

So Im looking for some new friends, its been a while since Ive been here and while I have many friends at this present time, only 60% are regular journallers.. the other 40% I kept on my list because in some way their writings, their stories, poetry, prose, life stories - stay with me.. resonate in many ways.. and Im just one of those particular people that if we connect on levels I want to stay in contact even if you would never journal again.. or once - twice a year..

Im full of nostalgia and memories, writing, prose, life stories, love to share photos, review movies, tv and books.. this is all on my journal (which is friends only).. a regular mix mash of anything that grabs my fancy.

So what of me?

Im from NZ, turning 34 this year and have been in LJ for shy of a decade now.. im a regular poster and commentor - when something is relevant then I will step up and leave you a comment, and I would hope you would feel you could do the same likewise.. that's me in my icon.. I don't have any set criteria for who I read .. life stories, photographers, bakers, writers, poets, the mixture is wonderful in my books.. and serves to enrich my journal experience.

Other than that... a few basic interests to whet the appetites-

Writing, Cooking, Baking, Photography, Cats, Music, Reading, Beach, Friends, Family, True Blood, Game of Thrones, TS Eliot - all other interests and more information is on my journal profile.

I do hope to meet new people in this place.


:)

x-posted to addme25_and_up
Subscribe

  • Howdy

    Hi! I’m looking for new friends. I’ve had this journal for years & im getting back into writing so I’d love some active friends. * I live in Az,…

  • time for another add_me post

    Hi all. I've posted on here a couple times in the last few years, and here I go again. Been on LJ since 2004 with some hiatus here and there, but…

  • Rebuilding Friends List...

    Hello all. I've had LJ since 2004, but I had stopped posting for a few years. It was already slowing down then, but now that I'm back most…

  • Post a new comment

    Error

    Comments allowed for members only

    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded 

  • 23 comments

  • Howdy

    Hi! I’m looking for new friends. I’ve had this journal for years & im getting back into writing so I’d love some active friends. * I live in Az,…

  • time for another add_me post

    Hi all. I've posted on here a couple times in the last few years, and here I go again. Been on LJ since 2004 with some hiatus here and there, but…

  • Rebuilding Friends List...

    Hello all. I've had LJ since 2004, but I had stopped posting for a few years. It was already slowing down then, but now that I'm back most…