Some quick things about myself and my journal...
- I am 33 years old. LJ is kind of a young place, so I want to put that out there. I'd like to have some things in common with people no matter what your age. I do play groups not bars. lol
- I am married with 3 daughters (ages 5 1/2 years, 2 1/2 years, and almost 15 months). My posts are guaranteed to be about my daily life which revolves around my family. I don't put up pictures anymore because scrapbook is a pain in the bum to upload to.
- I'm a proud Canadian. I used to be in the Canadian Forces (where I met my husband), but I got out when my first daughter was born. Spending time with my girls is my priority in life.
- I only comment when I have something to say. I expect the same in my journal too. I journal because I want to, but I also have a friends list because I like the interaction.
- My journal has been Friends Only for years. I usually post once a week, but I read several times a day.
- I love cooking and used to post recipes here, but I created a new blog outside of LJ dedicated to food. I will still share recipes when asked though. :) My other hobby right now is crafts, from grown up crafts to toddler crafts.
There is more to me, but the rest is in my journal. I look forward to meeting some of you. :)