My favourite things to do are read, bake, shop, go on grand adventures, and play video games - in particular, I play WoW.. and I'm pretty stoked over getting to be a panda soon. I try to knit from time to time, with varying degrees of success (read: failure) but it's theraputic so I stick at it. I love Joni Mitchell and everything about the 1960s - music, culture, fashion, etc. As for modern stuff, I really love soft-rock, trance, R&B, and that sort of thing. I <3 Ellie Goulding - think she's fab. I kinda like Taylor Swift, too. My favourite TV show is NCIS and I've watched Twilight without recoiling in complete horror or bursting into a fit of laughter, so I'd say that's okay too.
- I have an ongoing war with my neighbour over who can have the nicest flowers in the kitchen window.
- If I draw faces on my cupcakes, I can't eat them.
- I live an unconventional lifestyle - but if I didn't tell you, you'd never know.
- When I get stressed, I pop mints until I feel better.
- I love classical art - and I think a lot of modern art is complete rubbish.
- I'm a Christian.
- People tell me I'm "quirky" - whatever that really means.
- I love snail-mail.
- Whenever I do something productive, I reward myself with hot chocolate and marshmallows.
- I once fell asleep on a first date. Awkward does not quite cover it.
- Thrift stores are love.
- I munched through half a bag of cookies while writing this. Oops.
My journal is semi-public and, although I'm typing normally here, my journal posts are entirely lower-case. Friend me if you like, and I'll add you back.
x-posted, like, twice. So if you see it somewhere else, my apologies.