Hi! I'm looking for more friends, my friend's feed is boring and I post less when I know no one's reading. Maybe you have the same thing going on?I'm a 24 year old Norwegian woman. I've done loads of things since leaving home at 16, but at the moment I study molecular biology and work nights at a taxi call center in Oslo.
About me?- I like medicine, genetics and psychology. I read a lot of random literature in sociology, anthropology etc. I don't won't to become a scientist in the realities whose mind is closed to other interpretations of the world.
- I speak Japanese (lived there for a year back in High School, took the JLPT2 and passed my exams in Japanese).
- I'm not religious (at least not in the common interpretation of that word: I'm hippy religious, maybe? ;) ). I don't mind religious friends!
- I love video games: Mass Effect, Dragon Age and Fallout are the favorites.
- I used to be into drug culture (hallucinogenics mainly) but have since gotten out of that. I'm still interested in it, but I don't use.
- I like art and cooking (who doesn't!).
- I post a lot of photos.
- I love Howard Stern.
- I enjoy languages and culture, feel free to add me if you're learning Norwegian or Japanese - I write mainly in English, but I'll answer questions. And I never get mad if you don't comment.